Photo via: remodelaholic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love everything about this master bedroom!
- Bedroom in a dreamy holiday home in a former miners cottage / Vintage House Daylesford. Photo Sharyn Cairns. Interior: Kali Cavanag.
- Found some furniture on Craigslist that needs an update? Check out this Craigslist hack: how to update a vintage dresser. A fun home DIY. Paint it to match your bedroom design and add new handles for an updated feel.
- Transform your bedroom into a cottage-chic hideaway with this beautiful headboard. The nail-head detailing cornering the headboard adds a subtle sparkle, making the bed the room’s focal point. Enhance the room’s charm with a bold accent wall, delicate candle holders and low-maintenance greenery. Give the space a touch of vintage allure by hanging a needlepoint gallery wall. We partnered with blogger Charlotte Smith to create this stylish bedroom. Click to explore her selected products.
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- Nostalgia reigns in this bedroom outfitted in antiques, reclaimed elements, and flea market treasures. White and whitewashed finishes unify the collected and repurposed pieces, such as the mantel-turned shelf and architecture fragments that stand in as artwork. Blue-and-white bedding keeps in step with the vintage vibe, while a red pillow adds just-right contrast.
- A luxe navy master bedroom for $3,943. Angela Baiamonte
- A Romantic master bedroom… love the idea of hanging the curtain rods from the ceiling… makes the bed such a cozy getaway for two 🙂 love the chandelier. Love the paint!
- Love my new French farmhouse chic bed and bedroom. Rustic industrial vintage farmhouse | Inspired by HGTV Fixer Upper
- Classic country vintage | Vintage bedroom ideas – 10 of the best | housetohome.co.uk | Mobile
- This spectacular vintage room with delightful double bed has so much character it’s basically bursting at the seams. The red and grey works really well because neither overpowers the other, while the clock and four light-shades the work their way across the room further add to this powerfully vintage bedroom.
- Vintage loft-style attic bedroom with wall of skylights.