Photo via: homebuilding.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- If you toss and turn all night long, you don`t want to miss these 11 ways to get a better night`s sleep. You`ll finally be able to tackle each day with renewed energy AND a clear mind. 2 is a game-changer!
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- How to Style a Long, Low Dresser
- Lauren Geremia gave this San Francisco house a modern makeover. The attic was converted into a master suite where BDDW’s Captain’s mirror takes the place of a headboard | archdigest.com
- an eclectic mix of modern furnishings and a statement headboard in this neutral bedroom | house tour via coco kelley
- Fashion for windows – Everything you need to turn your house into a home | HomeDeco.co.uk
- Benjamin Moore Palladian. This is the most beautiful color as it changes with the angle of the light all day long. I never tire of this. Its always peaceful, flattering and not pastel. Its a grayed down, robins egg blue.
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- Deco House by Amber Road. Photo Lisa Cohen | Yellowtrace
- House in Nature by Design Raum | HomeDSGN
- Modern Outdoor Nursery | Baby Boy Nursery | Woodland Adventure Nursery | Gray House Studio Design | ProjectNursery.com