Photo via: homebuilding.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Your master bedroom is the one place that you can go after a long day and relax completely… right? If you’re shaking your head, you may be in need of a master bedroom makeover. If you follow these steps, it can be a place to completely relax. 1. Plan. When thinking …
- How to Style a Long, Low Dresser
- I LOVE THIS! ~Kenz Instead of a headboard, put up a long shelf…love the mantle look! LOVE THIS
- If you toss and turn all night long, you don`t want to miss these 11 ways to get a better night`s sleep. You`ll finally be able to tackle each day with renewed energy AND a clear mind. 2 is a game-changer!
- House Four by ADE Architecture
- Wallflowers (aka: How To Cover A Wall With Fabric) | Young House Love
- Fashion for windows – Everything you need to turn your house into a home | HomeDeco.co.uk
- Lauren Geremia gave this San Francisco house a modern makeover. The attic was converted into a master suite where BDDW’s Captain’s mirror takes the place of a headboard | archdigest.com
- an eclectic mix of modern furnishings and a statement headboard in this neutral bedroom | house tour via coco kelley
- Iceland | A beautiful Reykjavik apartment | These Four Walls blog
- 20 DIY Closet Solutions | A Little Craft In Your Day. I really like curtains on a cupboard.