Photo via: home-designing.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A Pair Of Dark And Enchanting Homes
- Contrasting details keep this dreamy ivory escape looking as stylish as it is comfortable. A chic black door and vintage-inspired bed frame pair perfectly with soft, neutral bedding. A classic cottage-style nightstand and a luxe tufted storage bench give the room an air of classic elegance. For a finishing touch, bright white circular wall decor gives the room a sense of whimsy. Click to explore this on-trend space.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a…
- Fall in love with BEHR’s color of the month: Midnight Show. This deep, moody blue can be used in a variety of spaces throughout your home. Try pairing it with bright white accents or lightly-colored, neutral furniture to compliment the dark undertones in this gorgeous color. Click here to find more inspiring ways that you can use this stylish shade.
- A Cozy Pair Of Apartments With Subtle Pastel Accents
- Shared Boys Bedroom packed with tons of storage and organization ideas, a kids craft table, kids reading nook, bunk beds, DIY magnet board, clothing storage and fun, bright and modern design!
- In this modern bedroom, a deep teal blue accent wall has been added for a touch of color, and sliding glass doors open to a private patio with views of the surrounding trees.
- Deep Dreams: Dark colors will transform a bedroom into a dreamy, mythical landscape. Layers of color and texture are found in the bedding, bringing bright pops of color for volume and interest. 2015ColorTrends BehrPaint Featured Color: Your Majesty T15-4
- Add pops of color to a white, neutral bedroom by adding an accent arm chair and bright textiles, such as a throw or rug
- Colorful rooms are so fun! They are bright, happy, and extremely inviting. Sometimes it can be a little nerve wracking to even think about adding lots of color to a room. Especially a master bedroom! You want all those pops of color, but also want it to all work together. This list of colorful master …
- Coastal cottage home a modern twist in British Columbia: beach coastal style master bedroom, all white with pitched ceiling, wrought iron pendant light, bright and breezy
- a bright, modern bedroom design /