Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Decorating a dorm room? Check out Décor 2 Ur Door for the latest dorm room decorating trends. Dorm Room Décor. Custom-made Designer Dorm Room Bedding. Design your own dorm room bedding. Designer dorm headboard, dorm bed scarf, dorm bed skirt/dorm dust ruffle, monogram dorm room pillows, dorm room window treatment, lofted dorm bed décor, dorm room wall monogram, chair cover for dorm room, modern dorm room furniture and so much more!
- Guest bedroom with woven shades, ribbon trimmed drapes, white bedding, navy blue paisley throw, Doxology canvas, fiddle leaf fig tree, chartreuse velvet pillows and hickory wood bed via Decked and Styled Spring Home Tour – Life On Virginia Street
- Pallet wood wall using Benjamin Moore Metallic paint -silver and charcoal, in addition three different latex based paints in various shades of gray. Once boards were painted, we painted a quick coat of Benjamin Moore metallic glaze pearlescent over (except for the silver color).
- IKEA – BLÅVINDA, Duvet cover and pillowcase(s), Full/Queen (Double/Queen), , Chambray is woven from white and colored threads which give the fabric a lively look and soft color tones.Feels crisp and cool against your skin as it’s made of cotton percale, densely woven from fine yarn.Feels soft against your skin and retains its vivid colors for a long time since the yarn is dyed before weaving.The zipper keeps the comforter in place.You can easily vary the look in your bedroom with this duvet c…
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- So I was looking for a little farmhousebedroom inspiration this morning.. we painted our bedroom awhile ago, I hung a magnolia wreath over the window over our bed but other than that, I got nothing on the walls! so I stumble across this gorgeous picture and it was just the style & inspiration I was looking for.. and surprise surprise this beauty belongs to @lizmariegalvan — I just love, adore and swoon over everything this lady does!
- Add a vintage country look to your bedroom with a feed sack-covered headboard. A large feed sack provides enough fabric to cover a twin-size headboard. Staple two layers of batting over the front side of a piece of plywood, then staple the feed sack on top of the batting. Pull the fabric taut as you add staples to the center of each side and then as you work your way to the corners. For a stunning finish, nail a piece of architectural salvage to the top of the upholstered headboard.
- A fireplace in the bedroom of my dream home. Why does everyone paint over beautiful brick fireplaces??
- Coral, turquoise and cream white…all the favorite colors for teens, and they go with each other so well and turn out to be so beautiful in this bedroom. The turquoise patterned wallpaper gives more fresh look and the window seat…Love all these without a reason!
- Get the modern rustic look with a wood clad bedroom feature wall, an incredibly beautiful way to infuse warmth, depth, texture and interest to your space.
- DIY your Christmas gifts this year with GLAMULET. they are 100% compatible with Pandora bracelets. *** do this but On the floor. Cut a piece of ply wood to size and cover with foam and fabric to turn it into a storage bench. Perfect for book storage for Maddi and car storage for bubba!
- Gray bedroom features gray walls framing gray velvet headboard with silver nailhead trim accented with white and gray bedding and white and gray Greek key pillows situated in front of window dressed in white curtains with gray ribbon trim. I like the mix of curtains and shades that match.