Photo via: designsponge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tap to shop! // Hello fresh. Hello pretty. Anchored by clean neutrals like eggshell and gray, bold colors pop make for perfect Spring home decor. Scrumptious cotton quilts are a quick re-do to make any bed feel new again. Add interest and texture with a few fun throw pillows and brighten windows with even more color and pattern. End result: a new space to love as much as you love Spring.
- The grey finish of this storage bed and the shapes of the compartments give it a sort of industrial feel and make it look like it’s made of over-sized concrete blocks, even though it’s made from wood.
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- Add instant luxury with an oversized headboard. A timeless padded design will bring a little hotel-style chic to your scheme. An original gloomy space has been transformed into a restful, minimally furnished haven. Dark wood flooring and an ornate chandelier further enhance the sophisticated feel in this traditional space. Introduce animal prints in small measures. Be brave, as there are several ways even the boldest of prints can be incorporated into any home.
- 9 Affordable Ways to Add More Personality to Your Rental | Cocos Tea Party | Bloglovin’
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Symmetry and Negative Space: The owners of this Maine cottage converted a storage unit already on the property into the ultimate he-and-she-shed. Now attached to the main house, the cozy quarters accommodate a queen-size bed and headboard flanked by custom floating bedside tables. Petite lamps and a homemade single-bulb pendant provide ample light without bulk, and a custom lumbar pillow made from Indian textiles helps the room feel a bit wider.
- What a great light! Made with a grey corrugated metal that looks just like it came from an old farmhouse. This would make a great addition to a kitchen, laundry room, mudroom, barn, etc. The diameter
- Create a daring aesthetic in your master bedroom with the use of different lighting fixtures for each part of the room. Seen in Heritage at Crabapple, an Atlanta community.
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- How to Make a Small Apartment Feel Huge | A Cup of Jo
- Antique architectural salvage can make a standout headboard that adds instant character to a space, like this hand-carved Indonesian panel in an eclectic cottage bedroom. | Photographer: Virginia Macdonald | Designer: Karen Cole