Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 8 DIY Projects to Dress Up Your Cork Boards
- Step by step DIY guide on building a murphy bed with murphy bed plans. Learn how build that murphy bed that you have always wanted now.
- Crown Molding Shoe Shelves- perfect space saver storage. 8 base pine base molding and 8 crown molding + white spray paint. Wood glue crown on to base molding, finish nail to hold in place while drying, spray paint, install w/ 2 screws onto wall studs.
- How to paint laminate furniture in 3 easy steps! LOVE this!
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- This bedroom, seen on the simplystyleyourspace feed, is life!! Amazing job @brittanysharday. From the paint color, to the art piece…its all good
- Velvet decorated bedroom that gives this room that luxurious twist. www.bocadolobo.com bocadolobo luxuryfurniture exclusivedesign interiodesign designideas bedroomdecorideas luxury velvet pink modern
- Poised Taupe. This timeless neutral strikes an effortless balance between warm brown and cool gray, providing a space where both modern and classic palettes can coordinate to stunning effect.
- This bedroom is almost the classic modern bedroom: cool, stylish, fresh and stripped back bare. The stripped lights above the double bed are exciting, while the small tableside area next to the mirror is just what you need for getting ready in the morning. With the addition of the wardrobes towards the side of the room, there really is little else you need.
- INTERIOR CRAVINGS – How to create a modern industrial look that is timeless – neutral paint color palette options for a modern industrial look in your decor
- With three helpful and inspirational tips, learn how to create your very own modern frame wall in your living room using our exclusive, American-made frames, ledges or shelves.
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)