Photo via: dailydreamdecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 3,949 Likes, 126 Comments – Designs by Jen (@blissfully_eclectic) on Instagram: “Today was such an amazing Saturday! I was up super early prepping for all kinds of cool things that…”
- See more images from 35 spare bedrooms that turned into dream closets on domino.com
- 8 DIY Projects to Dress Up Your Cork Boards
- Bedrooms on a Budget: Our 24 Favorites. Some great ideas for bedroom decor.
- 2,000 Likes, 51 Comments – Shannon • Fox Hollow Cottage (@foxhollowcottage) on Instagram: “Mwah! Hi friends Its been a busy-busy day. We stared early, up at 6, to pick a favorite spot. It…”
- 2. Magazine Holder to Shelf – 35 Amazing DIY Home Decor Projects to Spruce up Your Space … → DIY
- WEBSTA @ fashionandfarmcountry – Love the look of an old rustic trunk at the end of the bed FashionandFarm homedecor decor countrydecor fashionandfarm picoftheday instagood instagram instahappy instalove countrystyle countrygirl farmhouse farms farmgirl horses equestrian horsesofinstagram equestrianstyle horseracing racing standardbreds harnessracing
- A Multilevel Contemporary Apartment by WCH Studio | HomeDSGN, a daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on interior design and home decoration.
- See this Instagram photo by @tifforelie • 8,993 likes
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- STEP INTO MY HOME OFFICE: This small space is where all the action happens on a daily basis from planning my clients home renovations to CAD renderings of room designs and blogging about my favorite topics. Here are 5 of my top must-haves for a beautiful yet productive office space: 1) large desk, 2) comfy chair, 3) Inspiration Board, 4) organization, 5) natural light! (Sponsored Pin)
- 582 Likes, 79 Comments – Jen (@modernchicinteriors) on Instagram: “For the most part, I pretty much just skipped right over winter and anything related to it at this…”