Photo via: redonline.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 5. Blue and Grey – This is How to Make Your Bed Beautiful and Cozy … → DIY Chevron
- Joannas favorite paint colors. Sherwin Williams Comfort Gray really isnt very gray at all in my opinion. Its another dusty blue green. And Im in love with it! Joanna uses this color in living rooms and bedrooms that need a color that a little more bold, but this color is never overbearing! Perfect for a guest room or office.
- Top 5 captain beds that you can find online. Read our review of the best 5 captain beds for your home.
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- Curate a modern bedroom with the Tambur bed. The tall headboard and tapered legs inspire visions of the best design age. Featuring a platform-style frame, there is no need for boxsprings. Chic charcoal grey upholstery envelops the frame and complements the solid wood legs. Purchase online at SCANDIS.com
- What a beautiful bedroom! We just love how simple and sleek the headboard is. It looks very pretty with the grey, stark white, and soft rosy pink accents!
- How to work the Lilac and Grey colour scheme into your home
- The bedroom is like… 50 shades of grey. Except this is totally calming and not at all like that movie.
- The bedroom is like… 50 shades of grey. Except this is totally calming and not at all like that movie. More
- Is your bedroom starting to look boring? Would you like to make it look a little more different? Or maybe add a little detail that can change the mood and looks of your bedroom? Then it maybe the best time have a new headboard yet not just the ordinary headboard- you can make a headboard and reinvent your …
- White and grey bedroom paint color, Grey wall paint color is Walls Dunn Edwards DE6227 Muslin Flat. Wall paneling paint color is Dunn Edwards DEW380 White Semigloss. Whiteandgrey paintcolor Brandon Architects, Inc