Photo via: alittlecraftinyourday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ideas How To Create DIY Shoe Closet Shelves
- Home Products from Houzz….this is exactly the backsplash I want! a little glitz and glam with neutral tones to offset it looking too girly! Perfect for a bath, kitchen, or random awesomeness throughout the house!
- Using sheer, gauzy curtains can help make a room feel like a dreamscape in the clouds. Adding that some material as curtains to a bedframe or as a decorative accent along a vanity or doorframe can also bring a romantic look. Small embellishments like the small chandelier in the photo can bring another element of loftiness to a room, depending on how dramatic you want the effect.
- It’s really nice seeing a lovely, plush leather daybed that actually looks like a sofa when it’s in it’s day-to-day form. A lot of daybeds can easily be identified as these because of their bulky style and strange shape. If anything, this just looks like it’s impossible to turn into a bed. But alas, pulling out the trundle produces a little more space for another person.
- College dorms dont exactly have a rep for being the most beautiful living spaces. But heres a lesson to all the soon-to-be-freshmen out there in the world: Life is a whole lot more fun if you learn to think on the bright side. What dorm rooms might lack in style, they make up for in neutrality. Your white concrete cube is a blank canvas to get creative with some beautiful solutions.
- I am so excited to finally share that our apartment is being featured on the Glitter Guide today! Moving into this small space with Daniel has been such a labor of love. Of course I will never feel like it is done and I change and rearrange things on a daily basis, but it really …
- Cozy Hideaway I love the idea of a cozy little nook or hideaway for day dreaming and reading books. With strands of lights and a mountain of pillows, any little corner can be instantly transformed! Photo from Examiner.
- Guest room closet – like the idea of a laundry basket in there for guests to put their dirty linens in and towel bars on the inside of the door
- I really want a low bed like this and I love the mirror in the background UOonCampus UOContest
- Add some real shape to your home with a few of these diy geometric projects for furniture, wall art, and more! 20 DIY Geometric Projects for Your Home ~Tipsaholic.com geometric decorating diy
- Inexpensive and easy DIY method gives a rustic, re-claimed wood look for your curtains.
- Super cute! I really like the bow on the zebra chair and the monogram on the bed spread!