Photo via: deringhall.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chandelier Ceiling Fan Light KIT: ADD a chandelier TO your ceiling fan!
- Contemporary Master Bedroom with Shaw Carpet – Beige, Carpet, L6656 Dockside Laminate Flooring, High ceiling, Ceiling fan
- How to remove glass and add a shade to a ceiling fan.
- This is the perfect shared bedroom for preteen/teen boys. Their own beds, storage above the beds and desks that face away from each other so they can concentrate. Im not a fan of light furniture, so thatd be the only thing Id change!
- Corners tend to be dead spaces, so Im a big fan of corner cabinets, curios, plant stands, anything that uses this interesting little nook.
- guest bedrooms – A ceiling fitting will provide light for general activities, but bedside lamps cast a soft, soothing light that will allow your guests to move around the room
- ideas to decorate a room with a low ceiling to make it look higher and bigger using drapes that are hung close to the ceiling
- 5 beautiful rooms that confirm grey is the best paint colour
- look at the beautiful reclaimed wood ceiling. Love the fixture, the rug, the mirror, the bedding….The Tour of the House That Photographed Itself
- A gorgeous Australian tiny house the a retractable bed that lowers from the ceiling!
- Boho bedroom furs Gawd, do I ever love this lush, bohemian chic bedroom! The wonderful and large-scale architectural piece that acts as a headboard makes me think of Moorish castles, or perhaps Marrakesh. Such a wonderful mishmash, with furs over a shabby-chic palette bed! Lots of texture and pattern in this monochromatic space. And lighting is wonderfully absurd and informal yet sensual…
- Mesmerize your guests with these gold contemporary style ceiling lamps that will add a distinct touch to any room.